- This radio strap is for our railroad friends. It is a brand new product which is intended for a new kind of customer for us. On an Amtrak train ride one day, the Conductor kept walking by carrying her radio. That’s when the idea came to mind. The “Bells and Whistles” radio strap was born.
- The radio strap is available in the same 3 colors of leather that we offer to our emergency services colleagues. It has unique mic tabs and the engraved text on the stap is bordered with railroad tracks. Choices for color stitching, hardware finish, and embossed logos above and below the text make this strap the perfect way for our railroad folks to carry their portable radio.
- Below you will see an example of what we can do. We have many holster patterns for most portable radios in use today.
- If interested in having us build you a “Bells and Whistles” radio strap, please use the link below to contact us and we will be in touch with you.
“Bells and Whistles” Production #0001
*(the video was taken prior to painting the strap)*
This strap shown here has the following:
- Rich brown leather
- Custom mic tabs
- Custom engraving of text.
- Hand painted text and logos
- Black Cerakote hardware
- Genuine stitching
- Fitted and engraved holster for Motorola radio